What is an Athlete?
An Athlete in GPSports is the 'Profile' used to identify individual Athlete's you wish to monitor.
How to Create an Athlete:
- Log into the cloud and select the 'Admin' tab.
- Click the ‘Account Settings’ tab from the Admin drop down menu.
- Click the 'Athletes' tab from the Account Settings menu
- To add an individual athlete, click 'Add athlete' (a). To add a large roster click 'Import CSV'.(b)4 a) For the individual athlete, fill in all necessary information in the 'Add Athlete' menu and select 'Save'. Note: The 'Jersey or Initials' must be unique to any other Athlete in your account.
4 b) To import a CSV. Click Download template. Fill out the template for your team and save as a .csv file. After the template has been completed and saved. Click 'choose file' on the ‘Import CSV’ interface and select the saved template.
Note: The 'Jersey or Initials' for each Athlete must be unique to any other Athlete in your account.
- After the athlete is created, open up the GPSports console and select 'Cloud Sync' from the main user menu to apply roster change to the console.