What is an Athlete?
An Athlete in OpenField is the 'Profile' used to identify individual Athlete's you wish to monitor.
How to Create an Athlete:
- Log into the cloud and select the 'Settings' tab.
- Click the 'Athletes' tab from the Settings menu.
- Select the desired Team from the drop down menu (if multiple teams are set up)
- To add an individual athlete, click 'Add athlete' (a). To add a large roster click 'Import CSV'.(b)
4 a) For the individual athlete, fill in all necessary information in the 'Add Athlete' menu and select 'Save Changes'. Note: The 'Jersey or Initials' must be unique to any other Athlete in your account!
4 b) To import a CSV. Click Download template. Fill out the template for your team and save as a .csv file. After the template has been completed and saved. Click 'choose file' on the ‘Import CSV’ interface and select the saved template.
Note: The 'Jersey or Initials' for each Athlete must be unique to any other Athlete in your account!
- After the athlete is created, open up the OpenField console and either Fast Sync or Full Sync to apply the roster change to console. See OpenField Sync for more information on how to perform a Sync.