What is the Cloud PDF Report?
The Cloud PDF report is a collated summary of the Cloud Dashboard's Contents (Cloud Widgets), exported in a .pdf format. It is an excellent way to provide Coaches, Athletes and other Key Team Staff members a summary of Athlete Data collected.
How to Generate a PDF Report:
- Navigate to the Cloud, open up the activity from the left hand Activities Menu.
- Right click on the dashboard you would like to export and select ‘Export PDF’.
- From the PDF report settings menu fill in the following information under the PDF Setup tab
A: Heading: Appears in the top left corner of the report
B: Sub Heading: Appears in the top right corner above the date.
C: Date: Date of either the current date, date of activity being viewed, or a custom date.
D: Landscape Printing: Switches Between landscape and portrait printing.
E: Preview Grids: Displays preview grids for formatting help.
F: Logo and Title: Choose whether or not to display logo and title.
G: Title: Title of Report.
H: Paper Format: Choose between A4 and Letter format for printing.
I: Output: Choose whether you want to download report or send in an email.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the settings you have selected.
- Click ‘Save and Export’ to save the settings and download or email the report.