What are Athlete Groups?
Athlete Groups are a great way of filtering Athletes visible in Console Widgets as desired. Athlete Groups are often created to contain different Athlete Positions (E.g Attackers, Midfielders, Defenders) or Training Groups (E.g Rehab, Starters, Subs) for the Session etc.
How to Create Groups:
- In the console, select the Active Athlete Boxes that you want to add to a New Group or an existing Group. (Selected athletes will have an underscore)
- Right click on selected athletes and click 'New Group'. This creates a new group and adds the selected athletes to this Group.
How to Edit Groups:
- To rename the group right click on the name in the newly created ‘Group’ box
- Select settings and enter in the new group name in the top left box.
- Change display options, geometry of the Athlete Boxes and display colours as required.
How to Select Groups:
- Click any blank area in the Group box to 'Select' the Group (This will be indicated by a black outline). This then filters Console Widgets to display Athletes in the selected Group.