Why Graph Data?
Graphing Data in the GPSports Console gives the user a visual display of a parameter’s fluctuation in real time during a Live Session or post session for individual Athletes over the span of a Session. It is a great way to place data into splits post session by determining what type of activity or drill occurred when. It is also necessary to Graph Data when Flagging data or Rotating/Benching Athletes.
How to Graph Different Parameters
- In the console with a Session open, select all Athlete boxes that you want to graph from any of the 'PIP', 'Active Players' or Custom Athlete Groups Boxes. An active athlete box is selected when the Athlete has an underscore.
- Right click any of the selected Athlete Boxes and select ‘Graph’ from the menu.
- In the session timeline area, navigate to the end of the trace of the graph. The Athlete's name, Jersey/Initials and the Parameter name that is graphed should appear.
- Right click on the Athlete’s name at the end of the trace.
- Choose the parameter you want to graph from the drop down menu. NOTE: A Parameter is selected when a check-mark appears beside the parameter name.
How to clear a Graph:
- In the session timeline area, navigate to the end of the trace of the graph. The Athlete's name, number and the Parameter name that is graphed should appear.
- Right click on the Athlete’s name at the end of the trace that you want cleared.
- Select 'Clear Graph' or 'Clear ALL Graphs' depending on if you want to clear a single graph or all of the graphs.