- Ensure Devices are fully charged. See Charging the Devices for more information
- Ensure each Athlete is mapped to a Device in the Console, then connect the Devices to the PC with the Software open, to apply Band Settings. See Bands and Connecting the Devices to your Computer for more information. NOTE: Ensure the Blue Power Button is pressed and on to connect the devices to the computer. If the Charge Case is powered, the Power Button will be surrounded by a Blue solid LED.
Take the devices out of their individual charge case slots. This will automatically turn on the EVO devices if the Power Button was pressed on the EVO Dock.
If the EVOs are removed from the Dock when the Dock is not powered on via the Blue Power Button, you must turn each of the devices on individually by pressing the button on the EVO device.
Let the devices sit outside for 10 minutes to achieve GPS lock. This allows for the GPS position to better calibrate for optimum accuracy during your session. NOTE: GPS lock is indicated by a flashing green LED on the EVO device.
- Prior to distributing the devices to their mapped athletes, ensure the devices have acquired GPS lock by checking the top LED. It will go from a solid green light to a flashing green light once GPS lock is obtained. See EVO Hardware Overview for more information on Device LED behaviour.
- Once GPS lock has been obtained, distribute the devices to their assigned athletes. NOTE: Ensure the device is placed in the Catapult Vest with the EVO logo facing away from the athlete.
- Follow Steps in the Guide Recording a Live Session if a Live session is to be recorded.