Creating a Sub User for your Account:
- Login to the Cloud, and select 'Settings' in the top Left Corner of the Cloud interface
- Navigate to Users & Permissions, and select 'List Account Types'
- Select 'Add New Account Type', and enter in a Name for the New Account Type
- Edit the Allowed Actions of the Account type, ensuring API/OpenField Console Access is enabled. Amend other permissions as necessary
- Select 'Add New Account Type'
- Select 'List Users' to bring up the User List
- Select 'Add New User'
- Enter in a Username and Name of the new User. We recommend you make these the same.
NOTE: The Username and Name entered in here will be the login username on the Cloud and Console for this Sub User
- Select the Account Type created earlier
- Enter in the appropriate Email address. An Activation email will be sent to this address to set a password.
Downloading the Console for a Sub User:
Please note, each User can only be installed on 1 PC at any given time.
- Ensure the Admin/Original User has installed at least version 1.18.0 of the OpenField Console
- Follow the Steps outlined in the guide How to Download the OpenField Console Software to download and install the Console for the new User
NOTE: All users must be on the same Console version in order to sync to the cloud. When one User is upgraded an email will be sent to all other Users, indicating they need to upgrade to the relevant console version to match the highest version user.