Why set a Season Start Date on the OpenField Cloud?
Setting a season start date allows you to sort your data according to the week in the season it was recorded.
How to set a Season Start Date:
- Log on to the OpenField Cloud, and hit 'Settings' in the Top left corner of the Cloud interface
- Select Teams, and select the Team you wish to set a Season Start Date for.
- Scroll down the Edit Team menu until you reach the Season Start selections
- Enter in the appropriate Season Start date, and select 'Save Changes'
- Select 'Update week in season' to apply the new Season Start date to existing activities
- The 'Week in Season' Row label can now be used in OpenField Cloud widgets to display the appropriate Week in Season per activity.