What is a Live Field Tactical Widget?
The Live Field Tactical Widget allows you to see the relative positioning of the athletes on a mapped field in real time.
To set the type of field or the venue for the Activity, please see guide How to Map a Venue (GPS) for more information.
To zoom in and out of the live field widget, scroll the mouse up/down. Click and drag the field left/right to move the field left/right.
NOTE: A Heat map can be generated from the Heat Map tab located in the the settings menu of a Tactical widget.
What is a Replay Field Tactical Widget?
The Replay Field tactical widget allows you to see the relative position of the athletes on the field for any second of a previously recorded Activity (non-live).
The position of the athletes on the field in this mode is dependent on the location of the Playerhead in conjunction with the activity timeline. To turn a live field tactical widget into a replay field tactical widget, click -Live- on the live field tactical widget to toggle the widget to 'Replay'.
What is a Synced Video Tactical Widget?
A synced Video Tactical widget is used to sync imported videos to athletes at any specific point in time during a previous Activity. For more information on the Synced Video Tactical widget, see guide How to sync Video with GPS data for Analysis.
How to create a Tactical Widget:
- Open an existing or new Activity in the OpenField console.
- In any Dashboard, right click on any white space on the Dashboard.
- Select New Widget.
- Select Tactical.
- Select Live, Replay Field or Synced Video.
How to customise a Tactical Widget:
- From the Tactical widget, select the Settings icon in the top right corner of the widget.
- From the settings menu you have the option to select the Basics, Parameters, Options or Heat Map tabs.
- Change the name of the Tactical Widget
- Change the Widget from Live to Replay
- Display the number of athletes on the field
- Access to the Field info
- Set an overlay for the displayed Field in the console. Please see guide How to Map a Venue (GPS) for more information.
- Adjust the display of the each of the athletes on the field
- Adjust the view of the field
- Adjust the Visuals of the Field
- Adjust the shadow setting of the athletes on the field
- Adjust the ball settings if ball tracking has been enabled.
Heat Map Tab
- Adjust the setting for a Heat Map
- Select the Generate button to apply a Heat Map for the selected athletes over the displayed field in the OpenField console.