What is a Squad?
A Squad in PLAYERTEK+ is a group of player profiles. Squads can be used to group together athletes into age Groups, positional groups, high minute athletes etc. They also help when viewing the sessions and squads tabs to provide data for specific groups.
How to Add a Squad
- Log into your PLAYERTEK+ online account and select the 'Settings' icon.
- Click 'User Account Settings' from the settings drop down menu.
- Click the 'Squads' tab from the User Account Settings menu.
- Add Squad Name then click '+ Squad'.
How To Add Existing Players to a Squad
- Click the '>' arrow beside the team that you wish to add the Player to.
- Click on 'Add Player to' and type in the Player's name. Only players that were previously created by the user on the PLAYERTEK+ platform can be added to a Squad. To create a new Player, please see our guide Players for more information.
- Once the existing athlete has been found. Click '+ Player'.
How to Edit a Squad's Settings
- Click on the pencil icon to rename the Squad.
- Click on the trash can to delete the squad.