Issue: No data displaying in Console Widgets
- Data or specific metrics do not appear/load in Console Widgets, despite Athletes appearing in 'Active Players'
- If no Active Players appear, see No Active Player(s) or Data in an Activity for more information
- Data should load and appear in Console Widgets, when an Activity is loaded in the OpenField console, and the Activity or individual Period(s) are selected.
- The Timeline Playhead has moved to before the start of the Activity or Period being viewed
- Athletes are not 'PIP'd' in desired Period(s)
- Athletes are rotated off/benched for periods of time
- Console Widgets are in incorrect Mode
- Activity requires Rebaking first
- Ensure the Athletes are 'PIP'd' into the desired Periods
- Ensure the Athlete is Rotated On and not Benched for the desired period of time.
See Rotating/Interchanging for more information.
- Rebake the Activity. See Baking Activities for more information.
- Ensure the Console Widgets are in 'Replay' mode, and that the Activity Playhead is moved ahead of the data needing to be viewed. See Console Widgets for more information.
- Contact Support for further troubleshooting if required.