Issue: No Active Player(s) or Data in an Activity
- When loading an Activity, no Active Player(s) appear in the Active Players Athlete Group, and no data loads for the respective session (for all or individual Athletes)
- Devices with data that cross over the time period of the Activity, which are mapped to an Athlete, should have their data loaded, and the Athlete appear in 'Active Players'.
- Device not mapped to an Athlete for the given Activity
- No Data downloaded or processed from the Device
- Data files missing from local data path
- Ensure the Athlete is mapped to the device they wore for that session
See Assigning/Mapping Devices to Athletes for more information
- Confirm the Session(s) have Downloaded and appear as 'Finished', via the Data Transfer Screen.
See Downloading Data from Devices for more information
- Attempt to Reprocess the file(s) for the Activity by selecting, right clicking and reprocessing through the 'Data Transfer' screen. See Reprocessing Raw Files/Session Data for more information.
- If sessions were not Downloaded, attempt another Download process.
- Rebake the Activity. See Baking Activities for more information.
- Check for missing Data Files and resolve if necessary, or if possible. See Resolving Missing Data Files & Assets for more information.
- If data is still unobtainable, Contact Support for further Troubleshooting.