Inside each Catapult device is a tri-axial accelerometers (instrument to measure acceleration forces), tri-axial magnetometers (essentially a digital compass to measure direction), and tri-axial gyroscopes (device that measures orientation using angular momentum).
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?