Monitoring every athlete is vital, because no two athletes are alike. It doesn’t matter if they play the same position for the same team in the same sport, their movement efficiencies may be completely unique - and the naked eye can’t see that. Aside from the obvious benefits of understanding each athlete’s workloads, monitoring every athlete helps to create an athlete profile that may just be useful when striving for peak performance or a return to play protocols for your athletes.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?