Catapult’s software is a console- and cloud-based analytics platform, meaning your data is accessible on more than one device. The Amazon Cloud OpenField uses is the same program used by the CIA and every major bank. Data security is one of Catapult’s biggest priorities when setting up clients and everything possible is done to ensure passwords are secure, accounts are locked, and your data is only visible to individuals you assign.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?