PlayerTek provides semi-professional teams and amateur players an opportunity to benefit from the proven technology, science and knowledge acquired by Catapult to measure their performance and directly compare their performance to Premier League stars. Worn on the upper back and inspired by the Catapult wearable, the PlayerTek pod contains an advanced GPS chip and a series of smart sensors that wirelessly sync data to a desktop application or a mobile app.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?