The bigger the decision you have to make, the more data you may need to make that decision. By capturing every session, you are capturing important information as it relates to load over time. This information can then help you make informed decisions on your athletes. Missing data points may make it troublesome to come to evidence based conclusions on performance questions.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?