The point of collecting data is to answer questions, and the more data you have the bigger the question you can answer. However, don’t capture data for the sake of data capture. Start with a question and then seek the answer. There is no set time frame on impactful decisions. You may find that after a short time with Catapult, you can certainly find useful information that you can act on. You can also start to see patterns in the data and recalibrate as you go.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?