When you jump in your car, how do you know how much fuel you have? How do you know how fast you’re moving in a restricted zone? If you’re driving a manual, how do you know when to change gears? What Catapult does is put a dashboard on the athlete’s body. It’s no longer enough to say “he looks tired” - maybe he is or maybe he isn’t, but we can provide you objective data to support or contradict your opinion.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?