Getting your athletes to buy in to wearing technology is not always an easy task, but doing so should involve explaining the value of the resultant data to each athlete from a safety perspective. By quantifying what each athlete is doing every day, you are protecting them from avoidable overuse injuries and are more aware of movement irregularities that might have otherwise been missed. Catapult is a tool for you to better understand your athletes.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?