You don’t get the coach to understand the reports, you create the reports to answer what the coach wants to see. The data you are analysing is designed to answer any performance-related questions you have about your athletes. Ask your coach what high-level questions they would want answered and put together the most simple report you can, to easily answer that question.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?