A technology stack is valuable to our market because end-users want to reduce administration time as much as possible when collecting, visualising, and communicating performance insights. Having one provider, or product, where all information can be consumed reduces the need to export data and import it elsewhere for further analysis, and allows several departments within an organisation to be on the same page through analysing the same information provided by the same company, as opposed to piecing together many technologies from multiple suppliers.
Articles in this section
- Why does Catapult place such a large focus on research and independent validation?
- What does Catapult do with client data?
- What is inside Catapult’s wearable technology?
- What is the difference between GPS and GNSS?
- How is PlayerLoad measured?
- How safe is Catapult data from a security standpoint?
- What do the inertial sensors inside the device measure?
- What is the difference between a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a Local Positioning System (LPS)?
- What is XOS Digital?
- What is PlayerTek?